Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!

To: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Subject: Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:18:28 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/99 6:32:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KTRIUMPH writes:

> Just don't forget to turn your headlamps off when you park the car. Dead
> battery = no way to open the bonnet!
>  You should have some ready means to at least jump the solenoid outside of
> the engine bay. Or a secondary cable.
>  How about a hydraulic bonnet release?!  :-)
>  You could even run silicone fluif in it!

Ken,

Nay, nay, nay!  I've got that covered! Take a look at the web site, and see
my magic access hole!

Good point, though, and they make remote terminal setups just for that, and
they are quite popular with the "shaved look" street rod boys. ALL windows,
doors, hoods and trunks are solenoid or electrically operated on their cars.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74