ARE Mag "Stickers"

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: ARE Mag "Stickers"
From: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:35:28 -0400
        Listerati,

        In the process of restoring my American Racing Equipment wheels,
I'm
having the shop scan the ID tags that came with the wheels and reproduce
them
on foil stickers. These are the ones that say "American Racing Equipment"
and
"Magnesium". I only had one decent survivor, but it should scan reasonably
well.
I'm making myself a set of 5 plus some spares, but most of the cost is the
setup
fee for scanning and silkscreening. Does anyone else need a set?

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic
        CD3574L