Re: TRs in France

To: funder77@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: TRs in France
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:28:24 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/17/99 2:20:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
funder77@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Having returned from Paris last night; I can comment that I was
 impressed by the selection of LBC's being driven in Paris. I was amazed
 at the number of modern Mini's in use- Saw an early Spitfire at Place de
 Le Concorde while I was out for a jog- was surprised to see it there
 being used as a daily driver with what I deemed 'crazy' driving.
 Cheers.
 --
 Frank Underwood >>

I was in Paris in the fall of 97 and I also noticed the large percentage of
Mini's running around in Paris. Seemed to me that about 1 car in 20 was a
Mini. But then a Mini is perfect for driving and especially parking in Paris.
Didn't see any other lbc's anywhere else in France,Germany or Austria though.
Only Paris (Miniville in my mind).

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B