Re: Color code for TR6 Steel Wheels?

To: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: Re: Color code for TR6 Steel Wheels?
From: Gary Ganoung <gg07165@spectra.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:51:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Radley, Jack wrote:

> I have located a set of steel wheels for my TR6.  I am going to sand
> blast and paint them.  Does anyone have the proper paint code for the
> steel wheels?  I remember some discussion on this some time ago - anyone
> still have the info?
>
> Jack Radley
I am in process of restoring my 74 TR6.
I hand sanded my wheels, they were in pretty good shape to start with,
and used spray paint, Plasticote for Steel Wheels, purchased at Parts
America.  I also removed the center insignia for the hub and painted
them as well so they would match the wheels.  I am very pleased with the
way it turned out.  Everything matches, its very close to original and I
did it for less than $10.