FS Parts catalogs on Microfische

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS Parts catalogs on Microfische
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:34:12 -0400
While tracking down some parts locally I found a guy who used to own an
LBC garage. He has two microfische readers and a number of Triumph parts
catalogs on film that he would like to unload. I'm not sure which ones
he has but I believe he has Spits, GT6s, and several of the TRs. I don't
know how much he wants, but I don't think its much. He said he just
wants to unload them.
Anyone interested contact me off the list and I'll forward his phone
number.
I have no financial interest blah blah...........
Mark