Fwd: Vertical Links (response to Patrick Bitton)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Vertical Links (response to Patrick Bitton)
From: JASimcoe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:14:55 EDT

--part1_25d58962.2486884f_boundary

From: JASimcoe@aol.com
Full-name: JASimcoe
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:12:24 EDT
Subject: (no subject)
To: pbitton@axess.com

Thanks for all your response. But since it's more complicated then I
thought, I have another question to ask. The Upper wish bone have a "R"
engraved. Does that mean rear or right. Rear not as rear of the car.  Or the
right of the car?

Patrick,

   The wishbones with the R (on one side) and L (on the other side) are the
front wishbones.  R side up goes on right side, L side up goes on Left side.

Also, someone mentioned to you getting the Vertical links on the correct
sides, when they are in the trunions, a turn to the right should slightly
lower the right vertical link as it turns in the trunion and raise the left
vertical link as it turns in that trunion.  and of course vice versa.

As I said in another post, I am in the process of rebuilding the front end of
my TR250 - e mail me directly if you care to ask any other questions.

JoeSimcoe
74 TR6
68 TR250

--part1_25d58962.2486884f_boundary--