Re: Changing Hobbies

To: <Tr3bob@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Changing Hobbies
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:33:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,

Thanks for the note.

This TR thing has been on my list for 35 years.  The key fob that I use for
the TR4 has a TR medallion on it from my original car.  I have saved in my
"top drawer" all these years.  The leather became useless with passing of
time... so I bought a new one and toke the modern repro off the new leather
and sewed it up again with my original medallion.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Triumph.html (under construction)