Re: side curtain tabs

To: "greg cook" <gcook@webmail.bellsouth.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: side curtain tabs
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:41:38 -0700 "side curtain tabs" (Apr 22, 6:33pm)
Greg,

On a TR3 (vs. TR3A) the apron of the side curtain isn't solidly attached
to the rest of the frame. I think this is so you can lift it up to reach
the door latch pull strap on the inside. So to answer your question, the
lift-the-dot snaps go along the bottom edge of the apron and attach to the
studs in the door. If your side curtains are like those for a 3A where the
apron doesn't fold up then there's no need to install the snaps.

Drew

On Apr 22,  6:33pm, greg cook wrote:
> Subject: side curtain tabs
>
> What are the tabs with dot fasteners supposed to attach to on side curtains
for a tr3,just got a set for my car and not having come with any im not sure
what these tabs are for?

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com