Bits and Pieces for sale

To: tri triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, tr8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Bits and Pieces for sale
From: bollen@ibm.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:52:36 -0500
After selling my beloved TR6 I have some stuff for sale, also some TR7/8
stuff.

Tr7/8  Black door panels and rear panel in good shape   $50
TR7/8  Convertible top frame( have you seen what they cost?) $ 150

Rest is TR6 stuff

Tonneau Cover in good shape but zip needs fixing      $ 50
Water pump, 3/8" pulley                                $ 25
Repro fuel pump kept as spare                          $ 10
Bosch Super Blue 12v coil unused                       $ 15
Carb rebuild kit for 175 Cd2 or CDS2 inc, diapraghms   $ 10 (no
guarantee but there is one hell of a lot of gaskets, valves, washers
etc. New kit is $45)
Chrome valve cover (TR250 but fits TR6)                  $10
Aluminum trim ring not NOS but in very good shape, one ding about 1/4"
long, very narrow, like a deep scratch)                        $ 15
New ground strap for steering column flex joint          $1
Secondary Hood release cable -brand new                  $ 4
Brand new heater hoses from engine compt- firewall       $ 8 the pair
(still wrapped)
Starter Solenoid almost new( it was the starter motor had gone) $ 25
 Three wheels, straight, painted with Moss silver, with Michelin 185X
redlines. Two tires are good, one is serviceable. The wheels have no
rust or banged up rims.  What am I offered?
One wheel. painted silver, straight                       $ 40
One fan extension adaptor                                 $ 10
Trunk carpet, black                                       $ 5
One set of lugnut washers unused                          $ 4
One HAYNES manual - what am I bid?
One Bentley Manual in loose leaf binder form,oily in places, but all
there
for the bargain price of $ 25
One new Muffler, but pipes were welded to it.Free if you pay
shipping.