TR6 for sale... no, not MINE!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale... no, not MINE!
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:51:24 -0800
An e-mail acquaintance of mine is selling his TR6, he's near Knoxville,
Tennessee.

I've never seen the car, have no financial interest, yadda, yadda, yadda...

I told him I'd post his description to the list so here goes:

1973 Triumph TR6

Completely Restored!!!

New Convertible Top
New Windshield
New Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Header
New Wiring Harness-completely rewired front and back
Completely New Interior- Carpet, Upholstery, Door Panels, Gearbox Cover
New Floor Boards Both Sides
New Floor Mats
Dash Stripped and Refinished
New Tires
New Front End Components; Upper/Lower Ball Joints, Inner/Outer Tie Rods,
Upper/Lower Wishbone Assemblies, Wheel Bearings.
New Front Anti Sway Bar
Electronic Ignition Conversion and Sport High Performance Ignition Coil
New Heater and Heater Hoses
New Differential Mounts Reinforced with Welded Supports
New U-Joints (all six U-Joints replaced)
New Rear Springs
New Plugs, Valves Adjusted, Timing Set, Carbs (Dual Carbs) Adjusted
Oil Filter Adapter Kit
New Air Cleaner Elements
New German "Hella Horns"
Tonneau Cover (not new)
New Bra
New Soft Top Stowage Cover

All lights and gauges work. Engine tests out strong. All metal solid, no
bondo. Factory Repair Manual and Parts Catalogues.

Car runs great and is in Excellent condition.

$12,000 Firm.
Serious Inquiries Only. Show by Appointment.
Call 931-484-2107 Ask for Dave