TR6 heater problem solved

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 heater problem solved
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:42:26 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to my request for help on my heater /
defroster question.

All I can say is DUUUUUHHHH....lots more air when I open the cowl vent!!
Solved the problem!! Thanks in advance for not making fun of me.
Although I've raced Triumph extensively, it occurrs to me that until
I've never driven one on the street.

NOW -- maybe a word or two of explanation -- In two weeks The Lovely
Lady Frances and I are leaving northern Illinois for a motor trip to the
Sebring 12 Hour -- in the company of two Miatas and one 300ZX. Or, as
friend Joe Alexander puts it, three rice burners and a coal burner...we
wouldn't want our LBC to be embarrassed, now, would we?
--
uncle jack
61 TR4 Rallye Replica Racer