RE: Red Line tires

To: smith007@mindspring.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Red Line tires
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:30:11 -0500
There's also Coker Tire (coker.com) in Chattanooga, TN. If anyone knows of
their price for redlines and for 185HR15 XAS Michelins, I'd like to hear it.

BTW - one question I have is how to 'refresh' the color in the red line on
'redlines' - is there something Michelin sells, or equivalent? Mine are
somewhat messy-looking. Thanks! JD