RE: OD lubricant.

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OD lubricant.
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:02:41 -0000
There is, I've been working at a scrappy who dismantles them and scraps
alloy, brass and steel independently (recycling I think thats called) and
there is the one or odd brass bit in there, dpending on the make, obviously
fraud doesn't have any brass bits but thewn fraud is not exactly known for
good boxes.

Gernot