Re: uNFRIENDLY MAJORDOMO

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: uNFRIENDLY MAJORDOMO
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:41:36 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John:

Yes, the Jag lists are HTML-free.  The majordomo code for the Jag lists
has been modified to eliminate most spam, thus only plain text is
allowed. HTML posts will bounce.  Go to the Jag-Lovers web site
<http://www.jag-lovers.org/> and s*bscribe from there. [I have s*bscribe
with an '*' in it as it is one of the key words that majordomo looks
for.]

See you there.

Dave Q.
MGAs, MGBs, TR3A, Jag XK150 & Mk2

>From John Mac:
I'm not deserting the Triumph fold but can someone please tell me how I
can
get on the Jaguar list please? I've recently gone on to Explorer 4 as a
browser/mailer and I'm certain something somewhere is lousing up my
outgoing
mails. Attempts so far to join the big cats have just resulted in me
being
spat at and clawed. Is majordomo HTML resistant or have I got the
joining
instructions wrong. Comprehensive info for a congenital keyboard idiot
will
be appreciated.<