RE: Re: TR heaven & hell and quotes

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re: TR heaven & hell and quotes
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:37:52 -0500
I entered TR hell on Feb 19, 1999 when after I removed the right hand sill
I discovered that I could stick a broom handle through the sill
strengthener an through the inner sill and through the floor of my GT6.
What was (I thought) a quick restore to get in drive able shape to drive up
to the VTR in Portland has turned in to a multi year frame off. Darn! Darn!
Darn!

then there is the following>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and
anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.
They've
experienced pain and bought jewelry. Rita Rudner
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain. Carol Leifer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The
girl
at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?" Jay Leno
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets. Dave
Edison
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. --Oscar Wilde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?" The graduate
with
an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?" The graduate with an
Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?" The graduate with a
Liberal
Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Half of the people in the world are below average.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he
hasn't eaten in a while. --Charles Barkley, after blatantly elbowing an
Angolan basketball opponent in the Olympics.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and
became a
famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and never
amounted
to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the lesser of two
weevils.

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?"
"No, I lost an electron!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive!"