Shorrock Superchargers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shorrock Superchargers
From: Craig_Gingell@Dell.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:31:02 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I own an 1147cc Shorrock Supercharged Herald.  I would like to share
Shorrock Supercharger experiences with other Triumph owners/drivers.

Has anyone fitted a Shorrock Supercharger to the 1296cc or 1492cc engine ?

Other topics I would like to discuss include mounting options / exhaust
manifolds / pulleys and belts

Has anyone fitted a Shorrock Supercharger to a Spitfire ?

I am also interested in original Shorrock sales literature, instructions and
magazine articles. If anyone knows of a magazine review, could they please
tell me the issue, so that I can try and find copies at auto jumbles this
summer.

In addition, if anyone has any supercharger parts surplus to requirements
lurking at the back of their garage - I could be interested. I will probably
be going to most TSSC events this summer in the UK, including "South of
England" and "Stafford".

Regards

Craig Gingell
Triumph Sports Six Club "Hants and Berks" area member
Send email to mailto:triumph@gingell.com

Check out my Triumph Supercharger Website at
http://www.gingell.com/triumph