Re: Early TR4 for sale

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early TR4 for sale
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 19:46:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
.< Everything is stock with the exception of a
professionally installed Jacob's electronic ignition (which i higly
recommend to other owners). >
Brad,
Do they make Jacob,s electronic ignition for the TR6? Are they different
than Crane? Are they better than Crane? Who do I talk to to get one?About
how much are they? Alot of questions,sorry
Phil Smith