Pressure Differential Valve Assembly - TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pressure Differential Valve Assembly - TR6
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:40:26 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I am responsible for having the new valve assembly offered, and have
installed one in my '71 TR6.  The installation is a straight forward
replacement.  All the lines reach and fit properly into the new valve.  The
only change is in the length required for the hold down bolt - you need to
go to the local hardware store and get a longer one.  Otherwise the unit
goes in with no problems and works as it should.  We do supply the
replacement bolt under our number 322-260.

Peter Arakelian
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214