Re: TR4 Battery: Looking for Recommendations

To: Will Daehler <wdaehler@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Battery: Looking for Recommendations
From: Russell Seto <ruset@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:37:11 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Will:
For my TR3, I purchased an Interstate Battery type 27-60 because it is
not too expensive (about $60.00) Looks nice in that the case isn't all
decorated up with a "name" etc. and it has the guts to start my engine,
even when I have to crank for awhile due to the car's not having run for
several weeks.  I don't remember the cranking amps, but the battery
takes up most of the room in the battery tray.  If you have a Negative
ground, like I do, you would use the 27F-60.

Just my two cents worth........

Russ
TS43694LO