Anyone go to stoneliegh show?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone go to stoneliegh show?
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:15:29 +0000 (GMT)

  Hello all, just a quick mail to see who went to stoneleigh. I had
hoped to go to See Bill and Rich but unfortunately it was not to be!

  I went out on saturday to give the car a run before the big one, when
I noticed that it was wiggling again when I changed gear......After the
amount of welding done to hold the right hand side outriggers on I
wasn't happy. Anyway I should have more faith in the welding. It was of
course the left hand side outrigger (with the trailing arm) that had
broken loose!  To add insult to injury I couldn't get to Rhosneiger to
see the Racing as it was p*ssing it down and I wasn't biking in that!
luckily 'Columbo' was on, and William shatner was in it, nearly made up
for everything.

   Hope you all had a good time, now wheres 'Paul the welders' number?

    tra for now, Johnny '70 Viterald MOT'd broom cupboard.

  P.S what do other herald/Vitesse users run their tyres at? I'm at 30
psi but I prefer it firm (ooh er!)