TR6 For Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 For Sale
From: joe worsley <worsley@YadTel.Net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:27:13 -0800
A nearby neighbor has a 79 TR6 for sale.  He wants $4,000 for it.  The car
has just been painted and is driveable.  As observed from the outside the
body seems to have a few wrinkles in it so it's not perfect. It's not a
show car and I don't know the condition of anything else.  His name is Jack
and the car is located in Advance, NC (near Winston Salem) Phone # (336)
940-2900.

I have no interest in the can and really don't even know the guy.  I just
happened to see the car in his yard.  He bought a Chrysler Corp. Prowler as
a new play toy.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6
Advance, NC ( watching my new house being built from my travel trailer -
living in it too!!)