humour no LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: humour no LBC
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:52:08 -0500
Henry takes the XKE & martha for a little ride, when a officer pulls him
over, sir I clocked you doing 85 MPH, that can't be my cruise control is
at 55, Henry you know this car has no cruise control, Shutup Martha,
shut-up
tic # 1 = you shoul;d be glad the radar alarm went off when it did, oh
detectors = Martha shut your mouth = tic. # 2 = I see you are not
wearing your seat belt, Oh I took it off to get my lincense, now henry
you haven't had a lincense in three years, tic. # 3 & 4 = Martha, once
more and I shut it for you, Ma'am does he always talk to you like this,
Oh heavens no, just when he's had too much too drink.