RE: GAS TANK FYI - LONG!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'vitesse@juno.com'" <vitesse@juno.com>
Subject: RE: GAS TANK FYI - LONG!!!
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:46:33 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
speaking of TR7 petrol tanks, anyone got any idea if they are still
available as new, when I changed the tank on my drophead I bought a new one
which I managed after some calling round. I was told it was the last one
they had, but I always think getting a new one beats cleaning and repairing
old ones at lenght, 'cause that was what I first tried with the old one and
I gave up after three month cause it just would start all over again.

Gernot