AN Bolts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AN Bolts
From: Ellen Kratz <hklean@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:21:57 -0500
For all that are interested the following are AN bolt part numbers for
Spit/GT6 suspension.(swing spring) Roto would be the same except inner
wish bone instead of rear trunion.

Ball joints  4 bolts   AN5-22A
A arms  6 bolts        AN6-23A
A arms
w/brake hose bracket
2 Bolts                 AN6-24A

Front suspension Tower
8 bolts into captive plates  AN6-7A
2 bolts into frame (top)     AN6-7A

Front shocks 2 Bolts     AN7-23A
front trunions 2 bolts   AN7-23A

Rear Spring bushing
2 Bolts                  AN7-32A

Rear trunion
2 Bolts                 AN7-31A

Sorry but I misplaced the # for the rear trailing arms.I will check and
try to post them soon.
Many sources are available for AN bolts,and the AN nylock nuts and
washers.One of the best is Pegasus Racing Supplies 1 800 688 6946
www.execpc.com/~pegasus

For great info on all types of fastners Carroll Smith`s book
 "Nut,Bolts,Fastners and Plumbing" is hard to beat.

Regards,
Rick Hand