UNI-SYN Directions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: UNI-SYN Directions
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:23:29 EST
Hello List,

I received a request from a fellow "Listee" for a copy of the directions from
my UNI-SYN Gauge (Model A) which sat preserved and unsmudged in the original
box for 20 years...I don't think I ever read them....typical, eh!?

If anyone on the List would like a copy FAX'd to them (2 pages), I'd be glad
to do....drop me an e-mail with your FAX number off-line....just looking at
the retail price for the gauge listed on the cover is enough to give you a
good trip back memory lane:)

Chip (new garage is almost ready for garage warming party)