Re: Hella Headlights

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Hella Headlights
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 14:00:05 -0800
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,
I have Hella H4 headlights on my Spit.  I haven't really noticed that
they give a great deal of extra light because I rarely drive it at
night.  However, I occasionally get oncoming drivers flashing their
lights even with mine on low beams.  (yes , they are adjusted properly)

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer