Re: DMV (was Idiot Parts Guys)

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DMV (was Idiot Parts Guys)
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 11:35:12 -0700
I guess afer reading some of the other posts that the ticket I got was for
parking in front of my house with 2 wheels on the sidewalk.  I had to park
it that way or it wouldn't start, problems with the carbs you know.  And
the ticket was issued at 3 a.m., nothing better to do I guess, than issue
parking tickets in a residential neighborhood in the middle of the night.

Jane

> Could be worse guys, they could have written down MG.  Of course I did
get
> out of a ticket that way, I don't own an MG, couldn't be my car.  The GT6
> doesn't exist at the emmissions testing place either.  I have to be
tested
> under a TR6 classification.  No wonder it didn't pass.
>
> Jane
> '67 GT6
> gonna take a drive later today it's almost 65Fdegrees
>

> > Speaking of the wonderful DMV - when I went to transfer the title on my
> > spitfire, they REFUSED to put spitfire as the model name. (Even though
> the
> > PO's title that I was transferring said Spitfire).  So I own a Triumph.
> > Just a Triumph.  No longer a Triumph Spitfire, just a plain old
Triumph.