Re: Eastern Washington car clubs

To: hoops@owt.com
Subject: Re: Eastern Washington car clubs
From: Jim Barbuscia <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:50:04 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
 Hi Lonn,

  Some of our members are located in Eastern Washington but I don't
  remember any one ever talking about a club located over there.
  I guess that's why they joined ours. The Tyee Triumph Club is a mostly
  Seattle based club but we have members everywhere.
  You can check out our web page at www.tyeetriumph.org .
  A couple of items you should know are... We do a number of summer
  drives over in the Eastern WA. area. And this summer we are hosting
  the ATDI in Wenatchee. Don't miss this one!

  -jimb

> Sorry to bomb the list, but does anyone know of any British car clubs
> in the east side of Washington State?  I enjoy the list but wouldn't
> mind talking face to face with a fellow enthusiast or two
> occasionally.
>
> Thanks,
> Lonn
> '70 TR6  -mine
> '71 TR6  -in my garage
> '70 MGB GT  -ours
> '89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers
>
> "We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."

## Jim Barbuscia SE Sun Microsystems Kirkland, WA.    ##
## http://sunup.West.Sun.COM:80/~jb                   ##
## Standard Disclaimers apply (Jim.Barbuscia@Sun.COM) ##