RE: le mans

To: ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, tambrose@tir.com
Subject: RE: le mans
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:57:53 -0500
Greg - check Speedvision.com - it has listings by time zones for upcoming
programs. These shows invariably come around again and again. I've edited
out the commercials from the various TR-related episodes they air ("The
Triumph Marque", "Spitfires at Le Mans", "1954 Alpine Rally", and so on).
Patience is a virtue. And we all have patience - we own Triumphs! JD