RE: 76 TR6 - What is the label that goes on the left side wheel arch opp

To: "'Radley, Jack'" <JackR@shriverco.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 76 TR6 - What is the label that goes on the left side wheel arch opposite the distributor?
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 19:23:42 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
On the early 6's thats where the commission plate was.  Its there on my 69.
Could be thats the origin of the holes and when it was moved to the post
they used the bl plate if they felt like it.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK