Re: Vitesse

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "Andrew Linkens" <alinkens@nuera.com>
Subject: Re: Vitesse
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:20:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Andrew Linkens wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know if the front wishbones are the same for a Vitesse and a
GT6?

>Yes.
>
>> Also, has anyone ever tried fitting a power steering rack to a Vitesse
from a
>> Triumph 2000?
>
>I don't know, but it's an interesting idea!
>
>--Andy

Geez, next thing ya know, they'll be tryin' to put power windows and door
locks in a Vitesse.  Or Heaven forbid, an automatic transmission!  By the
time it's all over with, it will have dual front airbags, 500lbs of sound
deadening material, digital gauges, boulevard ride, air conditioning, add a
turbocharger so the car can get out of it's own way, nice comfy leather
seats..... Hey, wait a minute, I just described my Nissan 300ZX Turbo (minus
the airbag, insert wife joke here).... ;-)  Well, my Vitesse would love to
have the nice comfy leather seats, maybe in time!

Don't take it too serious, life is short, joke hard!

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779