I'm back...or no Triumphs in Cancun

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back...or no Triumphs in Cancun
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:38:54 EST
Just got back from Mexico in time to enjoy some Connecticut snow.  Through a
tequilla induced haze, it almost looks like sand.

As promised, I looked high and low for ANY model Triumph.  I even looked on
the reefs of Cancun and Okomal while snorkling, just in case some frustrated
lbc owner decided to deep six his source of anguish  Unfortunately, I didn't
find any evidence (other than late model jags) that any past lbc has a major
or minor following on the Yucatan penensula.

So, now that I'm back I can now continue my restoration project that is slowly
taking over my life, bloody knuckles and all.

Gary Bouffard
TS 58399
59 TR3A