Need TR Capable Body Shop in S.Cal.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need TR Capable Body Shop in S.Cal.
From: Jordan Robinson <jordan_robinson@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Just when I thought it was safe to wash my TR-4, some unthinkably
ignorent
woman
made some kind of six point turn which ended with her smashing into the
rear of my
car while I was washing it in my driveway this morning.

Since the body shop who did my car last year went out of business, I
would
appreciate it any of the Southern California listers could recommend a
reputable body shop or two in either LA or Orange county that knows TRs.

Jordan Robinson
CT28864