on-line at last

To: "all" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: on-line at last
From: "Robert Kamholtz" <thunderbolt@techheadnet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 23:41:19 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I would just like to say hello. My friend ft beat me to this. First of all
my-x TR3 has a V6 in it not a V8.

My name is Bob Kamholtz and my wife's is Sharon, we have 2 kids
Dave 31 and Dee 28 and a Dobe named Worf.

Many of you already know me, I ran a busness  called THUNDERBOLT ENTERPRISES
out of southern Wisconsin.

In March of 98 Sharon and I bought a house in Earlington, Ky.  This will be
our retirement home in April of 2000 (no I am not that OLD, ,just getting
out early). In april of 98 I sold all of my parts, truck and TR3 racecar.  I
still have MY Jamaician kit-car (not done yet) built on a TR4 frame and
drive train. Sharon has HER 72 TR6 (running but not driveable). Dave has a
62 TR4 (running anddriveable). So as you can see I am not out of TRIUMPH'S
just out of TRIUMPH parts.

Hope I can be of some help.

THANKS  BK