Re: TR4 tub weight

To: brad.kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: TR4 tub weight
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:50:10 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/30/98 4:15:59 PM EST, brad.kahler@141.com writes:

<< Can anyone give me a ball park idea of how much the stripped body tub of
 a TR4 weighs?  I have plans to hang it from my ceiling but just want to
 make sure I'm not asking for problems.  I don't plan on hanging it for long.
 Mainly long enough to get the frame out from underneath it and then do a
 little welding on the tub itself.

Brad
Just a guess but I'd say not more than 200 lbs. Guess it depends on how much
is still there.
Careful when you lift it off, I once had one "fold" when I was lifting it off
the frame.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B