1:43 Herald model available

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1:43 Herald model available
From: John Middlesworth <jape@email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:34:16 -0500 (EST)
I went into a local JR's yesterday and found a large stack of English
Vanguards models.  This store I guess got them as close-out merchandise.
It seems like such a find that I'm willing to pass them along to list
members who want them.  Here's the deal: the models are $3.50 each and I
imagine that I can mail them most places for an additional $1.50.  So send
me an e-mail saying you want one and later send me a check.  I need to
know by new year's day.

The models are 1:43 scale Lledos made in Enfield.  They're die-cast metal
and most of the ones available are red.  If you need a Rover P4 I can get
that also.

John Middlesworth