This list is great

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: This list is great
From: bollen@ibm.net
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:19:42 -0500
Recently I posted a message about my Nissan on this list. I got several
well thought out replies on the subject. The same note on the Nissan
Forum resulted in one extremely personal obscene reply concerning him
and my wife. When I replied to this scumbag personally remonstrating
with him, I got an even more violent and abusinve reply.One more reason
to drive a Triumph. Kind of a sorry situation though. Needless to say, I
will never use the Nissan forum again.THank God for this list, even if
we do get off topic sometimes
Stu