Re: Searchable TRIUMPH Digest Christmas Present

To: gmerrel@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Searchable TRIUMPH Digest Christmas Present
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 22:30:15 -0700 (MST)
Cc: stag@digest.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, gmerrel@ix.netcom.com, vtr@Autox.Team.Net, vtr-chapters@Autox.Team.Net, martell10@noah.corenetworks.com, jac@corenetworks.comThu, 24 Dec 1998 11:44:07 -0700)

      So now the all Triumph Archives from VTR and I believe TEAM DOT NET are
      fully searchable at the click of a mouse

And if you start ot see a noticeable increase inthe amount of spam you start
getting, since these archives are open to any theivin' scumbag spammer on the
face of the planet, don't complain to me, I did do it.

mjb.