Re: PAL to NTSC transfer

To: Don Spence <spence@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: PAL to NTSC transfer
From: FW Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:36:45 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Not necessarily a large city- but a large Indian (as in the continent)
population! My daughter had a video sent to her from England in the PAL
format and of course, we use NTSC. I called some of the "Professional"
video places to get the tape converted and the cost and time required
was outrageous. My neighbor suggested a nearby Indian grocery store
would be the place the go- $10 and that included a blank tape. Granted
this was no high quality operation- just a couple of "home" VCRs hooked
up as slave/master. Turn around was 2 days.
Cheers,
--
Frank Underwood
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible 204E/A 204E 205730