RE: Speedo cable length

To: "'Triumph list'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Speedo cable length
From: "Eley, Bill W" <Bill_Eley@AIMFUNDS.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:40:26 -0600
Brad:

>The cable I was sent is
>70" long.  The cable that was in the car for a NON OD tranny was 66" long.

Where did you get your replacement speedo cable?  My OD car had a cable
installed that was too short (probably 66"), and I ordered the OD cable from
Moss and it was plenty long enough (not sure of length - it's already in!).
Must have ordered your cable from Sadam.

P.S.  In response to your email last night - Please let me know if you need
any pictures.  I'm happy to provide any details (we'll let the list wonder
about this one).

Bill Eley
62 TR4 CT5018LO