Lucas space program?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lucas space program?
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:15:25 -0400
On the front page of the "Cortland Standard" last night was a headline that
read "Astronauts Return in Triumph". I was of course intrigued by this. Had
they left the space shuttle up there docked to the space station? Was there
a problem that required them to abandon the shuttle in space and return to
earth in an LBC (Life-Boat Craft)? What sort of Triumph? Small frame or
large frame? Perhaps a Stag?

Well, much to my surprise, the article was about how they had done a good
job Up There and were offered great acclaim (not the Triumph variety) and
attaboys. Shows how wrong you can be...

--Phil