RE: Desert Fox and a new club proposal?

To: "'Tom Gentry'" <tgentry@execpc.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Desert Fox and a new club proposal?
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:38:55 -0600
Tom,

I'm interested in photography and homebrewing, and I used to be a racing
cyclist in highschool/college.

Should we form the "Triumphs/Bicycling/Photography/Homebrewing" list?   With
no deviations from the topic.. unless we all agree?  (insert the Monty
Python "Spanish Inquisition weapons list" here... comfy chair anyone?)

LBC content:  with Christmas (the holiday I'll celebrate.. no PC here!) just
around the corner I've been trying to clear the obvious junk out of my yard
to keep the neighbors happy.  In doing so I realized that I have several
good Spitfire Mk IV/1500 frames (some early, some late) that had the bodies
rot away but the frames are still ok.  The "bones" were left for me to pick
over after a friend stripped what he wanted... while trashing anything that
slowed him down.

I've seen people look for Spitfire frames before, if anyone can make the
trek to Dallas to pick one up the price will be verrrry reasonable.. I hate
the idea of just selling them for scrap.

And about this political stuff... how about we hope for peace and sanity to
return to ALL the Earth as soon as possible!

Jim