TR4A flywheel

To: "TR-TRIUMPH LIST" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4A flywheel
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:36:46 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Does anyone have a spare TR4A-6 flywheel?

I'm converting my TR3A to a Diaphragm clutch and my intended source came up
empty handed.  I've got a good ring gear, all I need is the flywheel.  (Yup,
this nut will give you money for that doorstop you keep tripping over.)

Why not have my machinist convert my existing TR3A-4 flywheel?  The later
flywheel is a better flywheel and it'll be less expensive (even with
shipping) to find one, than to have him setup, drill and tap the existing
one.

Once I have a flywheel (or be forced to modify mine), it's off the shop for
the machining and balancing, so I can get this engine built and make sure my
TR is back on the road for spring.

Thanks,

Jack