RE: TR4 &4A Fan belts.

To: "'Angelo Graham'" <a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject: RE: TR4 &4A Fan belts.
From: "Burnett VE (Vern) at MSXSOPC" <VB157234@MSXSOPC.shell.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:36:02 -0600
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
As a matter of fact...
The last 2 belts that I have bought from TRF slides on without too much
trouble.  The problem is when you tighten the generator, it is all the way
out to end of the bracket.  I use the OE belt, but I carry one of the TRF
belts in the boot just in case I have to replace one on the road.  Twice, on
the road, I have loaned the TRF belt to help a fellow TR.  Went on without a
problem.  Just another two cents worth thrown in.

Vern Burnett
1963 TR4  CT22083L