head'n east

To: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: head'n east
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:34:22 -0600 (CST)
Cc: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net

        As has become tradition in my family, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed and I
        will be traveling to Eastern PA environs for a visit at week's end.

        During that time we will be visiting friends and family, and my wife
        and her father will indulge in their annual "Scrabble Tourney".
        The Johnstons take their Scrabble seriously (weapons of mass
        destruction, tactical nukes and vituperative invective allowed)...
        Their brand of scrabble is much too serious for this mild
        mannered motorhead (`actually won once... haven't played since).

        With a bit of time on my hands I would be happy to "Confer, confab
        and otherwise hob-knob with my fellow wizards in greasy applications".
        I've even been known to hoist a brew while commiserating about
        the vagaries of LBCs in general...

        Just let me know...

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois