Driving lights

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Driving lights
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:39:06 EST
Hi, listers;

While rummaging through the garage (yearly clean up and tidy) I came across a
Lucas rectangular driving light. It was originally mounted on the front of my
1969 GT6+. It's partner was broken in a minor collision with a barricade back
in 1972. My question is this: are there any Lucas driving light still
available? I'm looking for "real" driving lights, not those things sold at K-
mart. Can you still get mega candlepower driving lights or have those been
legislated out of existence?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I long for the days of driving down
back country roads and actually being able to see what's ahead instead of
guessing.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
A2, Michigan