RE: Vinyl Coloring

To: "'Jktr4a@aol.com'" <Jktr4a@aol.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Vinyl Coloring
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:55:42 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
There is a product called FAB Spray that is intended for vinyl. Comes in a
variety of colors. I've found it at fabric stores and auto parts. Might also
be available through upholstery shops. Used it on a 55 Chevy Convertable
once to change the color of the seats from red/white to black/white after a
respray job on the body. Worked well but did eventually start wearing off,
Could be easily touched up though.

Deano