Spitfire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire
From: Gogostag@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 15:26:10 EST
A friend of ours had to move suddenly and was unable to move his 75 Spitfire
1500.  We  went ahead and towed it to our place, fixed a few of the things
that needed it, and now would just like to get a buyer for it.  We live in a
small mobile home park and already have a TR6, Stag and Mazda pickup.  The car
is running good, but needs a few cosmetics.  The top is new, all electricals
work.  We thought maybe $1000 obo.  Anyone interested?  Contact us at the
above e-mail or ph. 830-276-8499.  We're just south of San Antonio, TX.
Thanks,
Mike & Gloria
'73 Stag
'71 TR6