Re: Sweeky Doors

To: daves96@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Sweeky Doors
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 09:19:11 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Dave.  I also have a 74 TR-6 with a bad sweeky passage door.  Been like
that for years.  I mean is it loud and stiff to open. These couple of weeks I
have doing some major projects on this car to sell.  (installing a new heater
motor).  Have been putting on rust free stuff every day on the hing.  Got rid
of the nosie but still open hard.  I think I might get the heating tourch out.
Or drill a small hole into the pin.  Screw in a grease fitting and go from
there.  Then remove the grease fitting.  Good Luck  John Flintstone, GA