front wheel drive triumphs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: front wheel drive triumphs
From: "Terry & Cindy O'Beirne" <esp@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 22:13:54 +1000
Hi listers, is anyone out there interested in the relatively rare front
wheel drive triumph sedans, (1300,1500)??.

I have come across some new parts stock including CV's with axles,
engine mounts, rear lenses, shockies, instruments, bearings, dash wood,
switches .

The owner unfortunately does not have a full list of parts he has, but
if there is serious interest I'll hassle him to get a list made up or at
least look for specific parts queries.

I have no financial interest in this lot

Terry O'Beirne
Australia